The (PHO) membership is international and diverse, covering all aspects of public health, including medical and environmental health, (PHO) will be able to engage and benefit you professionally.Join us and make a difference
Criteria, Grades, Fees, Benefits and how to apply
Memberships of (PHO) are open to the general public and health professions; it is a world renowned commitment to public health and brings real professional benefits.
We offer four main grades of membership designed to suit professional careers and individual health needs:
To apply for a membership, applicants must meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Post Graduate level Diploma or Master degree from recognised academic institution
- 3 years’ experience in a public health related post
- Fellow of another professional body
- Bachelor Degree from recognised academic institution
- 6 months experience in a public health related post
- Member of another professional body
Open to the General Public for an Associate Membership. This public membership is designed to keep you up to date with developments in public or personal health issues. No documentation required except for an I.D.
To apply for a Student Membership, applicants must currently be undertaking a full time or part time undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in public health.
Our memberships are completely free, unless requested for an official (PHO) membership certificate. Beneficial for professional recognition with administration charge £20 plus postage.
The benefits of memberships are designed to keep you up-to-date with developments in public health through a wide range of educational and networking opportunities. (PHO) are regularly working to improve and develop benefits for our membership.
- Members will receive a certificate of membership for professional recognition
- Network with other members and join in discussions via online Forum
- Events, conferences and related activities for health professions
- Members can attend free events regarding public health issues
- Members are eligible for discounts on the (PHO) conferences
- Attend our conferences and meet senior public health professionals
- Information for public or personal health issues
- Be a part of growing public health community
- Beneficial for career progression
Please note all memberships will be reviewed on an annual basis and some of the benefits above are available to members in the UK only
If you would like to check if a member is registered please select the link. Members register check
Please download the Membership Application Form and then email to Membership@saphocare.com with the copies of each of the following.
- Passport / Driving licence
- Copies of your qualification certificates
- Proof of 3 years’ experience in a public health related post
- Proof of a Fellowship of another professional body
- Copy of your Bachelor Degree qualification certificate
- Proof 6 months experience in a public health related post
- Proof of a Membership of another professional body
- Proof of undertaking a full or part time undergraduate / postgraduate qualification in public health
- No documentation required except for an I.D.
For more information, please Contact Us.